Emergency Automation Repair & Upgrade of a Bakery Line
Emergency Automation System Repair & Upgrade Services
As experienced problem solvers, CamKay are the people to turn to when industrial systems break down and plants aren't running. A large food manufacturer needed our emergency automation repair services when their Atlanta, Georgia plant had a line go down and they were unable to make the repairs internally.
We were brought in to correct a problem in their dough stand laminator system which was caused by an older, outdated Allen Bradley 1391 servo drive and IMC S-class servo controller. Sourcing and installing the correct parts got the system up and running, but an evaluation of the current system showed that an upgrade was necessary. By working with the local plant electricians, the recommended upgrades were performed and the line is now more efficient and reliable.
CamKay developed a working relationship with plant management and the electricians to provide training and support for any automation breakdowns.
To learn more about this emergency automation repair of a bakery line, please see the table below or contact us with any questions on how we can solve your downtime concerns.
Highlights of this Emergency Automation Repair & Upgrade Services Project
back to top
||Emergency repair and upgrade of a baking line|
||Working Relationship w/ Local Union Electricians
Upper Management & Plant Electricians Have Access to CamKay Via Phone to Assist w/ any Questions or Plant Outages
- Work Hand in Hand on Getting Plant Lines Back up and Running
|Issues In Need of Correction
||Had a Breakdown Pertaining to Older Outdated Allen Bradley 1391 Servo Drives and IMC S-Class Servo Controllers
- This system ran the 'Dough Stand Laminator'
- The Servos were used to lay the dough onto the conveyor belts in a precise manner.
- Spare Parts on Hand did Not Work
- We Were Able to Source Spare Parts and Get The Plant back up and Running
- Once the Plant was Stable and Running we Did an Analysis of the Line and Recommended Parts to Upgrade the Line
||Upgrade of the Outdated Line Working w/ Local Plant Electricians
- We found two lines outdated.
- Line 5 (Wheat thins) and Line 7 (Saltine Crackers)
- Line is Now More Efficient and no Longer Obsolete on the 'Dough Stand'.
|Additional Capabilities Applied
||On the Job Training
- Worked w/ Electricians to Provide Training
- Next Time the System Breaks Down the Local Electricians Will Be Able to Perform Troubleshooting and get the System Back Up and Running with Minimal Downtime
|Industry for Use
||Food Processing & Packaging|
||Emergency Repair of Bakery Automation Line Facilities|